LF250XCA Yamaha 4 Stroke
LF250XCA Yamaha 4 Stroke 250hp Extra-Long Shaft, Couter Rotating Propeller EFI OUTBOARD FOR SALE
Smarter. Faster. Stronger. Lighter.
Introducing the next generation of Yamaha Offshore outboards.
Yamaha proudly announces the next generation of V6 Offshore four-stroke outboards, the F300B, F250D and F225F.
Highly evolved and perfectly adapted to the offshore marine environment. With their big bore 4.2 litre displacement, these engines are exceptionally powerful. Their big capacity has been matched with Yamaha’s Variable Camshaft Timing system that dramatically increases power and throttle response at low and mid range RPM. This allows Yamaha’s new 4.2 litre big-bore V6 Offshore Outboards to deliver awesome “out of the hole” performance and mid-range acceleration you have to feel to believe.
Class leading 4.2L capacity has been achieved by using a highly-advanced thermally-applied plasma fusion process on the cylinder walls. This is a feature, more commonly found on high performance sports cars, that makes Yamaha’s new V6 Offshore outboards like no other outboard motor ever made.
They have no conventional steel cylinder sleeves, yet the cylinder walls are 60% harder than steel. Sleeveless cylinders mean larger cylinder bores for increased displacement, resulting in more power and torque. This is all achieved without increasing the overall size of the engine.
It also results in better cooling properties and dramatically lighter weight. Amazing weight savings have been achieved on Yamaha’s new Offshore V6 range for maximum performance without sacrificing durability. In fact these motors are the lightest in their class by quite a margin.
All air entering the engine block of each Yamaha V6 Offshore outboard is routed through a single 75mm electronically-controlled throttle valve. Working in concert with the Precision Multi-Point Fuel Injection System, together they help ensure the precise amount of air and fuel necessary for optimum power and fuel efficiency.
Yamaha V6 Offshore outboards are compatible with Yamaha’s new electronic rigging system. Featuring a new 5” high-contrast, multi-engine, LCD display, new Electronic Controls, and new key switches and start/stop panels, this system offers more convenience, flexibility, and information than ever before
Brisbane Yamaha has an experienced team of Yamaha-trained service technicians who specialise in outboard fit-outs. We offer exceptional service and have Australia’s best Yamaha outboard prices, ask around… we know our customers and we know Yamaha. It is why Brisbane Yamaha is one of Australia’s largest Yamaha dealers.
Please note: Yamaha Australia requires that all Yamaha outboards sold must be fitted by the selling Yamaha dealership. This is the only way to protect your warranty and guarantees the best performance from your Yamaha outboard.
- F250XCA – Electric Start, Tilt System – Electric Start, Transom height – Ultra-Long
- F250UCA – Electric Start, Tilt System – Electric Start, Transom height – Super Ultra-Long
- LF250XCA – Couter Rotating Propeller, Electric Start, Tilt System – Electric Start, Transom height – Ultra-Long
- LF250UCA – Couter Rotating Propeller, Electric Start, Tilt System – Electric Start, Transom height – Super Ultra-Long
- V6 60 degree
- 24 Valve DOHC with Variable Camshaft Timing (VCT)
- Class leading big bore 4.2 Litre
- 75mm electronically-controlled throttle valve
- Precision Multi-Point Fuel Injection System
- Lightest in class by quite a margin
- Compatible with Yamaha’s new electronic rigging system
- Water test
- Free prop exchange
Price does not include:
- Yamaha SDS stainless steel prop
- Single binnacle control box fly by wire
- Separate key switch
- 3x Yamaha Top-of-range multi function digital gauges(Tacho and Speedo, Fuel management, Battery level, Trip, Trim, Hours, Warnings, etc)
- Battery, Steering, Fuel filter, Fuel tank
- Fitting(dependent on boat configuration – as a guide $500 to $1000 for a single outboard of this size)
- Trim limiter(if required)
|Engine Type||24 Valve DOHC with VCT Direct Action 60° – V6|
|Bore x Stroke||96 x 96 mm|
|Recommended Max RPM||5000-6000|
|Alternator Output||12V-70A with Rectifier Regulator|
|Operation Method||Remote Control|
|Trim & Tilt Method||Power Trim & Tilt|
|Digital Network Gauges with Fuel Management||Optional|
|Gear Ratio||1.75 : 1|
|OEDA Emission Rating||????|
|Oil Tank Capacity (litres)||5.6|
|Steering||32° Each Direction|
|Exhaust system||Through Propeller Hub (Jet)|
CDI-E: CDI-Electronic Automatic
TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition