F60LB Yamaha 4 Stroke
F60LB Yamaha 4 Stroke 60hp Long Shaft EFI OUTBOARD FOR SALE
The class leading F60F has been hailed as one of the finest mid range outboards ever produced. Brilliant fuel economy matched with great torque and power means versatility that is second to none.
The super efficient EFI system delivers impressive power at high engine speeds and real torque in the mid ranges. Easy starting and quiet operation add to an overall experience that current owners rave about.
- Smooth reliable power.
- Electronic Fuel injection for cleaner, quieter performance.
- Outstanding fuel economy.
Forward control models come standard with digital gauges and can also be connected to the leading edge Yamaha Digital Network System with fuel management as an optional extra.
F60C tiller handle models come standard with Yamaha’s Multi Function Tiller Handle that features a state of the art design, easy access to trim and tilt and a variable speed trolling switch.
Brisbane Yamaha has an experienced team of Yamaha-trained service technicians who specialise in outboard fit-outs. We offer exceptional service and have Australia’s best Yamaha outboard prices, ask around… we know our customers and we know Yamaha. It is why Brisbane Yamaha is one of Australia’s largest Yamaha dealers.
Please note: Yamaha Australia requires that all Yamaha outboards sold must be fitted by the selling Yamaha dealership. This is the only way to protect your warranty and guarantees the best performance from your Yamaha outboard.
- F60LB(Previously F60FETL) – Electric Start, Tilt System – Electric Start, Transom height – Long
- F60LHB(Previously F60FEHTL) – Electric Start,Tiller Handle, Tilt System – Electric Start, Transom height – Long
- Smooth reliable power
- Electronic Fuel injection for cleaner, quieter performance
- Outstanding fuel economy
- Free prop exchange
Price does not include:
- Yamaha Alloy Prop
- Yamaha 703 Side Control Box and Yamaha looms/wiring
- 2x Yamaha multi function digital gauges(Tacho and Speedo, Fuel level, Battery level, Trim, Hours, Warnings, etc)
- Water test
- Battery, Steering, Fuel filter, Fuel tank
- Fitting(dependent on boat configuration – as a guide $500 to $750 for a single outboard of this size)
- Trim limiter(if required)